Looking for a particular article or topic?
- Je Me Souviens
- A 3D Approach to Ensure You Are Always ‘Right’
- Politics is Wasted on the ‘Young’
- Who Defines Better?
- Wanted: The Truth Behind Mayor Wanted
- When the Going Gets Tough, Council Shouldn’t Get Going
- I Remember So I Never Have to Know
- Signs My Online Presence Has Been Hijacked
- A Sure-Fire Way to Get Fighting Out of Hockey
- Why I Wear the Red Poppy
- Performing Arts Centre Shouldn’t be Built on a Field of Dreams
- Collaboration, Compromise Not Dirty Words
- For Me Mentality Misinterprets the Political Forum
Tag Archives: Seth Godin
Why people should not misinterpret Seth Godin’s recent “It’s not for you” blog post and use it as justification to ignore critics. Invalidating commentary simply because you don’t like the person from whom the criticism comes (or how it’s phrased) leaves you — and your ideas — poorer as a result. Continue reading →